Founded in 2012, Premurosa offer unique gift ideas delivered through the letterbox. So, whether you are an individual looking for a thoughtful gift or a business wanting to promote their company in a very different and personal way, Premurosa can offer you a gift to suit your occasion. And now, we offer you a gift blog where we will keep you informed of our new products and ideas. We hope you enjoy reading them.
Thinking of You
- Created on Thursday, 26 March 2015 15:55
- Written by Jo
Isn’t it nice to know that someone, somewhere is thinking of you?
Annual events such as birthdays and anniversaries are times when you may not be surprised to receive cards and gifts from friends and family, especially if you've been dropping very big hints for a few weeks prior (I’m totally guilty of this) but how about the times that are not celebrated, when it would be even nicer to be remembered and to know that someone is thinking of you?
Bereavement is one of those times. Losing someone close is something we’ll all have to go through at some stage and once the funeral has come and gone people tend to carry on with their own lives leaving the bereaved to continue with theirs. In some cases this may be a very lonely one. For them to receive a card or letter through the post would mean so much to them. People recuperating after an operation or illness who are probably bored stiff would also appreciate a thought as would their carer, who gives them a thought?
In a time where texts and emails are second nature to most and we send them out constantly without giving them much thought, occasionally it would be nice to do things the good old fashioned way. So whether it’s a simple hello, thank you or thinking of you, make an effort and put pen to paper or send a sentimental gift and message. And if you don’t have the time, we’d love to do it for you because when someone receives a Premurosa gift and card they’re delighted and distracted from the everyday pressures for a few minutes and this feeling will stay with them for the rest of the day.
- Extraordinary Great Grandmothers
- Lady from a Tramp Feels Good
- Embrace Tradition this Valentine's Day
- The Story Behind Make Me Feel Good Subscriptions
- Dustypearle Feels Good
- Seasonal Greetings
- What gifts we'd give the cast of Downton for Christmas
- Christmas Gift Traditions around the World
- A Helping Hand this Christmas
- Would You Pay It Forward?
- 10 UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- New Premium Subscription Gift
- The Really Thoughtful Christmas Present
- What makes a good corporate gift?
- Summer Holiday Fun
- How To Impress Your Guests...
- Why our gift boxes are different
- Our top picks for teacher gifts
- We just can't stop giving (our gifts!)
- Why Are More Women Setting Up Businesses In Their 50's?
- Summer Bucket List
- Milestones Make Us Who We Are
- Birthday Gifts and the Element of Surprise!
- The lesser spotted Bridezilla, does she really exist?
- Let's Get Crafty
- Why Organic?
- Why Make Corporate Personal?
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 'Oh God...I sound just like my Mother!'
- Happiness is a butterfly...
- To my one and only love x
- Premurosa - The Beginning