Founded in 2012, Premurosa offer unique gift ideas delivered through the letterbox. So, whether you are an individual looking for a thoughtful gift or a business wanting to promote their company in a very different and personal way, Premurosa can offer you a gift to suit your occasion. And now, we offer you a gift blog where we will keep you informed of our new products and ideas. We hope you enjoy reading them.
Why our Subscription Gifts are Different
- Created on Friday, 24 April 2015 10:34
- Written by Jo
What we called our subscription gift?
Make Me Feel Good, because that’s what it’s designed to do, make someone happy each month by giving them something to look forward to.
Is Make Me Feel Good a gift for women and men?
Make Me Feel Good is designed for women who deserve a monthly treat. Maybe we’ll introduce a subscription gift for men in the future, however in the meantime you can always order a letterbox gift for a guy through the website - Gifts for Men.
What is different about Premurosa gifts?
They all fit through the letterbox, including our subscription gifts, so you don’t have to arrange for someone to wait in and the gift arrives as a complete surprise!
What’s inside a Make Me Feel Good subscription gift box?
Each month varies from bath treats, beauty products and porcelain plaques to jewellery, deluxe chocolate, teas and more. Our bespoke gift boxes may only be small but we pack them as full as possible.
We also make it personal!
Included with each subscription gift is a letter written by me, hopefully it comes across as friendly and inspirational. I want to put a smile on faces and inspire women to do the things that make them happy.
Who to send a gift to?
Your mum, your grown up daughter, your wife, your sister, a girlfriend… any women who you think deserves a treat. Maybe they’re living alone, maybe they need a little encouragement or inspiration. Or maybe you just fancy a little self indulgence, order a subscription for yourself!
Why our packaging is special.
At Premurosa, we believe that the unwrapping of a gift is a whole experience and really important, so we present each gift beautifully in bespoke packaging (very echo friendly) with some lovely finishing touches before popping in the post! Our Make Me Feel Good gifts are no exception.
What is the cost of a Make Me Feel Good subscription gift?
When to order your subscription gift.
Order by the end of the month and your gift will be sent around the middle of the following month. Just take a look on our website and subscription gifts for more details.
Don’t want a subscription but want to send a letterbox gift?
Take a look at www.premurosa.com – we offer letterbox gifts for women, men and kids. You choose your gift, choose your card, tell us your message and if you want to, you can choose a little something special to make your gift more personal.
- Our Top 5 Letterbox Gifts for Summer
- Thinking of You
- Extraordinary Great Grandmothers
- Lady from a Tramp Feels Good
- Embrace Tradition this Valentine's Day
- The Story Behind Make Me Feel Good Subscriptions
- Dustypearle Feels Good
- Seasonal Greetings
- What gifts we'd give the cast of Downton for Christmas
- Christmas Gift Traditions around the World
- A Helping Hand this Christmas
- Would You Pay It Forward?
- 10 UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- New Premium Subscription Gift
- The Really Thoughtful Christmas Present
- What makes a good corporate gift?
- Summer Holiday Fun
- How To Impress Your Guests...
- Why our gift boxes are different
- Our top picks for teacher gifts
- We just can't stop giving (our gifts!)
- Why Are More Women Setting Up Businesses In Their 50's?
- Summer Bucket List
- Milestones Make Us Who We Are
- Birthday Gifts and the Element of Surprise!
- The lesser spotted Bridezilla, does she really exist?
- Let's Get Crafty
- Why Organic?
- Why Make Corporate Personal?
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 'Oh God...I sound just like my Mother!'
- Happiness is a butterfly...
- To my one and only love x
- Premurosa - The Beginning