Founded in 2012, Premurosa offer unique gift ideas delivered through the letterbox. So, whether you are an individual looking for a thoughtful gift or a business wanting to promote their company in a very different and personal way, Premurosa can offer you a gift to suit your occasion. And now, we offer you a gift blog where we will keep you informed of our new products and ideas. We hope you enjoy reading them.
The Sweet Smell of Success?
- Created on Friday, 22 May 2015 08:09
- Written by Jo
For some time now I’ve been trying to source some lovely small candles to fit our letterbox packaging but all I could ever find was very cheap tea lights and if I was really lucky, red tea lights with the fragrance of a Christmas pud! Neither of which I’d like to burn in my own home, let alone send out as gifts. I did come across a local company some months ago who could make candles especially for Premurosa however they wanted me to place a large order (something I come across quite often) which is difficult for a small, young company like mine.
So, when one of my existing suppliers (who has also become a lovely friend) recently contacted me to say she was now making candles and wanted my opinion, I was thrilled because I knew immediately that the candles would be lovely, and I wasn’t wrong.
Not only do they look lovely and smell divine, they are handmade with soy wax so environmentally friendly and long burning. Soy candles are a clean burning candle with no petrol carbon soot which can blacken walls and ceilings. They are non-toxic and are less likely to trigger allergies.
For those of you who aren’t aware, soy wax is a plant based wax created from soy beans, a renewable natural resource. Soy wax is biodegradable and any spillages are easily cleaned up using warm water and soap. So, they are good for you and good for the environment.
Initially, I’ve introduced two fragrances to the Premurosa collection and if they do well I’ll introduce some more (I already have some favourites lined up). At present, they are available in French Vanilla and Frankincense and Myrrh, both lovely fragrances and you can order tea lights or pretty heart shaped candle melts. The melts smell so nice and look so pretty that you could just hang them around the house or pop them into your bedroom drawers as special little air fresheners.
As our porcelain plaques are proving so popular, we decided the two would go together nicely to make a gorgeous letterbox gift. After all, what girl wouldn’t like to receive scented candles and a porcelain gift with a sentimental message from a loved one or a friend?
They also make very pretty wedding favours and look gorgeous as part of our special invitation packages (coming to the website soon).
With the addition of these gorgeous scented candles I'm hoping the sweet smell of success will follow!
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Why our Subscription Gifts are Different
- Our Top 5 Letterbox Gifts for Summer
- Thinking of You
- Extraordinary Great Grandmothers
- Lady from a Tramp Feels Good
- Embrace Tradition this Valentine's Day
- The Story Behind Make Me Feel Good Subscriptions
- Dustypearle Feels Good
- Seasonal Greetings
- What gifts we'd give the cast of Downton for Christmas
- Christmas Gift Traditions around the World
- A Helping Hand this Christmas
- Would You Pay It Forward?
- 10 UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- New Premium Subscription Gift
- The Really Thoughtful Christmas Present
- What makes a good corporate gift?
- Summer Holiday Fun
- How To Impress Your Guests...
- Why our gift boxes are different
- Our top picks for teacher gifts
- We just can't stop giving (our gifts!)
- Why Are More Women Setting Up Businesses In Their 50's?
- Summer Bucket List
- Milestones Make Us Who We Are
- Birthday Gifts and the Element of Surprise!
- The lesser spotted Bridezilla, does she really exist?
- Let's Get Crafty
- Why Organic?
- Why Make Corporate Personal?
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 'Oh God...I sound just like my Mother!'
- Happiness is a butterfly...
- To my one and only love x
- Premurosa - The Beginning