Founded in 2012, Premurosa offer unique gift ideas delivered through the letterbox. So, whether you are an individual looking for a thoughtful gift or a business wanting to promote their company in a very different and personal way, Premurosa can offer you a gift to suit your occasion. And now, we offer you a gift blog where we will keep you informed of our new products and ideas. We hope you enjoy reading them.
- Created on Monday, 04 January 2016 16:18
- Written by Jo
Do what makes your heart smile.
There's no set path, just follow your heart.
Reach for the stars!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you've always imagined.
And most important of all, laugh often, love much and live well.
HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2016
With love from Premurosa x
- Giving and Receiving
- Thinking Outside the Gift Box
- A Nice Surprise!
- Keep the Summer Going
- The Sweet Smell of Success?
- Why our Subscription Gifts are Different
- Our Top 5 Letterbox Gifts for Summer
- Thinking of You
- Extraordinary Great Grandmothers
- Lady from a Tramp Feels Good
- Embrace Tradition this Valentine's Day
- The Story Behind Make Me Feel Good Subscriptions
- Dustypearle Feels Good
- Seasonal Greetings
- What gifts we'd give the cast of Downton for Christmas
- Christmas Gift Traditions around the World
- A Helping Hand this Christmas
- Would You Pay It Forward?
- 10 UNIQUE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
- New Premium Subscription Gift
- The Really Thoughtful Christmas Present
- What makes a good corporate gift?
- Summer Holiday Fun
- How To Impress Your Guests...
- Why our gift boxes are different
- Our top picks for teacher gifts
- We just can't stop giving (our gifts!)
- Why Are More Women Setting Up Businesses In Their 50's?
- Summer Bucket List
- Milestones Make Us Who We Are
- Birthday Gifts and the Element of Surprise!
- The lesser spotted Bridezilla, does she really exist?
- Let's Get Crafty
- Why Organic?
- Why Make Corporate Personal?
- Random Acts of Kindness
- 'Oh God...I sound just like my Mother!'
- Happiness is a butterfly...
- To my one and only love x
- Premurosa - The Beginning